Saturday, August 16, 2014

AUGUST 16 - A First!

Extra! Extra!  Miss Carole looses it!
    So, you've come looking for what "Miss Carole" of Macaroni Soup has blogged about before going back to school - and what's this?  No cute pictures of dancing and singing munchkins?  No easy to learn songs?  No flannel board pieces or book buddies?  WHAT HAPPENED?

Go ahead, Hannah - tell everyone:  Miss Carole messed up!  -->


        
No!  Not Miss Carole!
    Honest truth at 11 pm Friday night:  I just got home from a great evening out with a friend after a very long week, and thought, "I'll check and see what's on my computer before turning in for the night."   
  • my Fitbit dashboard
  • Facebook
  • email
  • PreKandKSharing....PREKANDKSHARING!  OMG! 

I can't believe it!
In one hour it will be the August 16, and it's my turn to post!  
                            Ei yi yi and oy vey! 

For the first time in over 2 years of participating on this wonderful space (thank you very much Debbie Clement) - I FORGOT!
    SO - I will get my act together on Saturday and give you something to go back-to-school with - I promise.  Please check in after 5 pm CST.  
Meanwhile, you can look through any of my past 33 blog posts.   
      Click - and enjoy!

Yours for a Sheepish Song!
"Miss Carole" Stephens
Macaroni Soup! Active Music for Active Learners!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment below....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...