- How often do you laugh per day?
- How often do you 'orchestrate' laughter within your day?
- Do you create 'nonsense' in your lesson plan to celebrate fun?
- Do the children in your world get to see you laughing?
- How many articles on the benefits of laughter have you read? Benefits of Laughter Slideshow
Why Laughter Truly is the Best Medicine
Health Benefits of Laughing: "Research indicates that Preschoolers laugh 400 times a day while adults only laugh 17 times per day."
From Positive Parenting: Benefits of Laughter
From our own Deborah McNelis: Play, Laughter and Outdoors!
|Leprechaun Shenanigans courtesy of Little Illuminations|
From the crayons of a kindergarten philosopher.....
I love fun.
I love you."
Laughter is our friend.
It is the gift the children share with us on a daily basis.
Laughter is powerful.
Laughter is fuel.
Laughter cements learning.
The trick is to learn to harness laughter.
Learn to turn it on.
Learn to sculpt it.
Learn to direct it.
Listen carefully to the children.
They will teach you how.
Debbie Clement, princess of fun, has been dressing up for a very long time.
Join the fun over at her personal blog,
RainbowsWithinReach.... where there are ongoing reasons for celebration + joviality.