Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Summertime: Teacher Reflections, Inspiration + Support

SUMMERTIME! JULY! Celebrate Summer!
Time marches on. We're fully immersed in summer here in our haven home. All ready for the fireworks on the horizon! What do you have on your summer bucket list? I hope that it includes lots of reflection on all that you contribute to the lives of young children. I hope that you have ample time to recharge your battery! I use this season to cull back through my photo memory cards and create RoundUPs to support and inspire you. {Just click the photos below to go to the full article on my blog: RainbowsWithinReach.}

Here's a RoundUP of all sorts of Arts & Crafts ideas to celebrate your patriotism here in the States. As the author of "Red, White and Blue" I am feted with amazing creativity as I arrive for my school visits. 

Patriotic Children's Art Collaborations in Response to "Red, White and Blue" by Debbie Clement

As part of supporting your my OUR professional development, 
I am going to do something new. 
I am going to host a Twitter chat series on Tuesday nights! 

Think of it as Twitter-Chat for Newbies! 
We will begin at 9 PM Eastern Standard Time. 
There will be prizes!


Twitter Chat for Newbies: Tues Night! Moderated by Debbie Clement

We will follow the hashtag (yup, that's the pound sign:) 
#Teacher Friends
for all the fun, learning and growing network of support.
Come give us a try! 
There are happy, helping facilitators in the wings to guide + direct. 

Did you hear me say there would be PRIZES?!?!?!
Bring your friends. 
We'll all hold hands and learn together. 

I have an earlier Twitter Tutorial article if you want to do some preparation.
That article has a directory of 99 K Tweeps already organized! 

Twitter Directory and LinkUP for Kindergarten Tweeps via RainbowsWithinReach 

Headed to the ocean? 
Want to take a virtual-trip there through Arts & Crafrts? 
Look no further for *TONS* of ideas! 

Ocean Theme: Projects, Ideas and Inspiration RoundUP at RainbowsWithinReach

THE Collection of over 200 Back-to-School Bulletin Boards at RainbowsWithinReach

  Word Walls & Environmental Print RoundUP at RainbowsWithinReach

Trees in the Classroom (RoundUP via RainbowsWIthinReach)

Handprints? Handprints you say? 
I have gathered over 137 at last count! 
I have made a valiant effort to organize them 'by-the-season.' 
Click through and you'll see what I mean! 

EPIC {Painted} Hands & Feet RoundUP at RainbowsWithinReach

There must be a TON of 'David' fans. 
This newest RoundUP has had lots of viewers and pins! 
So clever: teacher anchor charts, bulletin boards and student replicas! 

"No David!" Picture Book for Back-to-School Setting Expectations + Behavior at RainbowsWithinReach

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment below....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...