Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Lots of Anchor Charts!


Hi! It's Carolyn from Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together.  Today I would like to share some of my favorite anchor charts with you.


Anchor charts are such wonderful reminders for all sorts of things in the classroom.  If you don't have much wall space, you can always take pictures of your anchor charts and project them on your Smartboard when you want to use them.

I use this idea all the time. That's what made me decide to start making Prezis.  I have my Prezis up on the Smartboard (or Apple TV) and zoom in on the charts I want to focus on for a lesson.

Here are some of my Prezis:







 Kindergarten Websites (This is a good link to send home for parents who are looking for some good sites for home!)




Letters and Sounds

Common Core Math Prezi Bundle (4 Prezis)  This one took FOR. EVER.  to make, because I searched for all the best links and videos to go with each standard. But, now that it's done, everything is right there for me!

 


 

Get Up and Move


Beginning Reading


Eric Carle


Fun in the Fall United States




The Five Senses









Authors Prezi


You can also have pictures of your anchor charts on a slide show as your Smartboard background so the children are always seeing them scroll through- and the ideas on the charts are constantly being reinforced.

Here are some of my favorites that I'm using this year:


 (for winter!)








 
















Happy New Year!  Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment below....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...