Saturday, February 7, 2015

10 Adorable Homemade Valentines


I am remarkably blessed to have worked with some creative parents and teachers over the years. And now, with Pinterest on the scene, folks who were reluctant to get crafty are inspired to get their crafty fingers creating! My Valentine's Day posts are always some of the most popular on my blog, little illuminations, so I thought I would share some of the fun homemade Valentines I've posted through the years. Let me share that these are not my creations, they are all fun things that children or co-workers brought to delight our little friends.

 "Ring Bling"
This cute ring is made from pipe cleaners and a Hershey's Kiss. The pictures just don't do it justice! The kids loved wearing these as much as eating them! 



"You've got the WRITE stuff!"
I love this pencil valentine! It's made with either a Rolo or Toblerone wrapped in yellow paper with a Hershey's Hug for the pencil point!



"Bee Mine" 



"You're a 'Doggone' good friend!"


"Love Bugs"


"Purrr-fect Valentine"


LOVE Handprint and Footprints
This is a perfect Valentine to frame and give to a parent or grandparent as a keepsake to remember how small little hands and feet once were. The hand makes the "O" and the feet make the "V" in "LOVE".



Big Bear Hug
A little bag of gummy bear candies with a bear tag is a sweet way to say "I like you"!



"Owl Always Love You"
These are adorable owls made from scrapbooking papers perched on a Twizzler!



"I Dig You!"
I love this simple idea! A small shovel and some candies wrapped in a treat bag make for a simple but adorable little Valentine!



If you'd to see more Valentine ideas from little illuminations, this post is a little round up of several of my most popular Valentine's posts: 




Visit me on Pinterest for more crafty Valentine inspiration:









I'm thrilled to say I have been blogging here on PreK+K Sharing since the very beginning!  I am a Ga. Pre-K teacher, serving 4 and 5 year olds in an inclusive setting. Stop by and visit me anytime at littleilluminations.blogspot.com where I share my PreK classroom adventures or visit the little illuminations fanpage on facebook! And be sure to check out PreK+K Sharing EEE!


2 comments:

  1. Ayn, I love the Valentine ideas! I have never seen that Ring Bling before- I bet the kids ADORE that! :) Thanks for sharing all of this!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carolyn! Ever year I am amazed at the cute ideas that pop up! :)

      Delete

We would love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment below....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...