Wednesday, July 1, 2015

"Making Monday Matter" FREE Webinar with Debbie Clement

JULY! We're already into JULY!
July first is a milestone for me!
 I am launching my TWENTIETH year as a 'music-lady!'
My company, Rainbows Within Reach has entered year #20! 
Raise your cupcakes to the sky and shake your pompoms! 
I have a LOT to celebrate!

You may have the 'summer off'' from your day-to-day classroom responsibilities..... 
you may not. 

Are you planning to attend summer conferences to add to your professional development? I know that if you read here you are interested in providing the very best to the children in your life. 

HAVE I GOT A DEAL FOR YOU! 

Professional Development that you can attend in your bathing suit..... 
AND GET CREDIT FOR ATTENDING!

Need to attend in your PJs once the kids are asleep? 
The entire webinar will be archived for your ease in watching.  


Join me on July 23rd at 3:00 PM EST for:

"Making Monday Matter!" 

Early Childhool Learning Solutions Poster 1

I can not tell you what a complete thrill it is to be in the first dozen presenters of FrogStreet's sponsorship of this continuing education opportunity. 

To be listed with the premiere ECE authorities of our time is truly AMAZING! I am humbled, thrilled and standing in awe of the opportunity to gather under the cyber umbrella and share. 

You may get a jump on things and get registered here at eWeb.net and get your spot saved! 


A week after the webinar you will find me in person in Dallas at FrogStreet SPLASH! 

I'm so excited to return and share.
Will I be seeing you there? 
We are using the hashtag #FSsplash15 to find each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment below....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...