Sunday, July 14, 2013

Free Editable Calendars

Free Editable Calendars

It's the 14th of the month, and this month's freebie is an editable PDF with monthly calendars for teacher use from July 2013 though December 2015. Directions are included in the 30 page PDF. You will be able to type and save. Lunch menus, homework, digital days, and more could be added to these calendars.

One way teachers communicate with parents is to send home monthly calendars with dates that are important for the class such as library days, gym days, when lunch money is due, or for when forms are due. This PDF has handy editable calendars.  
If you have trouble, please make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader.
 free printable calendar photo of pages
And not to forget our Southern Hemisphere friends, I was able to make a free calendar through Dec. 2015.  This is a zipped folder with two PDFs. 
Southern Hemisphere free calendar for teachers

EDITABLE PDF INSTRUCTIONS:
How to Edit Your Calendar

Type your desired text in the box.

SAVING YOUR WORK
You can save your calendar using save as with a different name.  You might just fill out one page a month, so save it with that name, but you will get the whole file each time. Just print the page(s) you want.

You may save your typed files to your computer

Good for one classroom use only please do not distribute.

I hope you find this useful for your teaching needs. 
Thank you for reading,
Carolyn Wilhelm
MS Gifted Education, MA K-12 Curriculum and Instruction
National Board Certified Teacher

13 comments:

  1. Yippee!! Thanks for the southern hemisphere edition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, T Bell. I hope it is correct. I did ask someone from Australia for advice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing your editable calendars, Carolyn! It's awesome that you created calendars for teachers in the Southern Hempisphere as well! I featured your calendars as the Free Printable(s) of the Day at the Living Montessori Now Facebook page and on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Deb: thank you for sharing the calendars.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the editable calendars.
    Take care and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I have an old program that I do my calendars with, but it is glitchy. I have been wanting to re-make them with a different program, but it is a little overwhelming to re-do them all. Your calendars are a blessing to me. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so hapoy to hear I helped! Next month I am making free editable newsletters.

      Delete
  6. Love!!! Thanks so much for including a southern hemisphere edition! Awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Texting, I couldn't edit an error, thanks for letting me know. It was good brain exercise!

      Delete
  7. Thanks a ton.. This calendar helps me to keep track of my kids school and other activities/events for the whole month at a glance.God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi everyone
    This is a very useful thing! I wish it was here a year ago)
    I've found one good app for making any kind of calendars (photo-calendar-software.com)
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment below....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...